Points to remember when buying the most popular and latest mobile phone deals
Mobile phone deals are offered by cell phone and cell phone carrier companies that merge with each other and offer you calling and data plans with cell phones at reasonable prices, all under a contract. Let us look at some pointers that will help us know more about the latest mobile phone deals.
What are the things that you should know before looking for the latest mobile phone deals?
Following are the things that you should look into before buying the latest mobile phone deals:
- Make sure that you are able to keep your old mobile phone number. It can be easily done by PAC—Porting Authorization Code—which will be given to you by your old cell phone carrier. You need to give this code to your new network provider.
- To avoid all the hassle, look for mobile phone deals that have the same network carrier that you currently own.
- When looking for latest mobile phone deals, analyze how much data you need. If you are a social media enthusiast and are an avid uploader and downloader, you might as well need a data plan that offers a bit more.
- Look for unlimited data plans in such cases or the ones that offer at least 30GB worth of plans. Go for 1GB if you are only into a little bit of navigating, emailing, or using third-party messaging apps. You can also use 4GB to 8GB if you like listening to online music and are a bit of social media savvy. However, go for 20GB if you like to stream and watch TV series and movies online.
Are unlimited calls and texts part of the latest mobile phone deals?
- A vast majority of cell phone carriers include free calls and texts in the phone contract or mobile phone deals.
- Cheaper phone plans do incur a cost to offer free phone calls and texts.
- If you are looking for latest mobile phone deals, look for the ones that offer free calling and texting as you can use your data to facilitate the same.
Is phone memory important when looking for the most popular mobile phone deals?
It all depends on the primary reason of using the mobile phone.
- If you like clicking photos, videos, and want all your music and other downloads to be in your phone, you should go for a phone that has a phone memory that has a memory of at least 32GB. While you are at it, do not forget to compare the price with a 64GB and 128GB models.
- For people who love to stream, look for the latest mobile phone deals with a lower memory handset but offer an unlimited or a huge data pack.
- If you fall between any of the two types mentioned above, look for phones that have a moderate memory space (at least 16GB) but come with a memory card slot that allows you to expand the phone memory externally.
Which are some of the most popular mobile phone deals?
- Credo mobile offers iPhone 7 with 1GB mobile data, with unlimited calls and texts for 60 dollars a month and $36 upfront payment.
- Sprint offers Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus with 2GB data and unlimited texts and calling for $56 and $60, respectively.
- Verizon offers Google Pixel XL for $87 with $30 upfront payment in exchange of 2GB data, free calls, and texts included.
- On similar grounds, T-mobile offers Samsung Galaxy S7 for $80 a month with $25 upfront payment and 2GB data and unlimited talking and calling plans.
Read online customer reviews and visit various comparison websites to get the best latest mobile phone deals. If you are planning to buy mobile phone deals for the whole family, negotiate with the service providers to get even better mobile phone deals.