List of best franchises to buy
In the franchise model, you are essentially borrowing some other company’s proven business model; and therefore it can be much safer than starting a new business. It basically refers to an arrangement where while you are running the establishment, the rules, the codes of conduct, and the name is ultimately someone else’s. Here are some of the best franchises in the United States that can be bought.
What is Edible Arrangements International?
- Edible Arrangements is very popular in the gifting department.
- This global company is trendy, easy to order online and has various personalization options to customize the gifts.
- Before taking the franchise of Edible Arrangements International, owners are trained properly and instructional guides are given in all the sectors of the business.
- It has 1, 182 franchises.
- It costs $156,990-$276,980 to open an Edible Arrangements International franchise.
- A few advantages of buying it are that third-party sources are connected with Edible Arrangements to provide financing to cover the following: start-up costs, inventory, and equipment. Plus through their unique business idea, appealing products, rent less innovation, advanced technology, and supply chain solutions, these franchises have achieved immense growth, delivering the best marketing results in the gifting industry.
What do you know about Great Clips?
- Great Clips is one of the largest brands in the world in the salon industry.
- The company prides itself on providing the best quality services at affordable rates.
- It ensures that all the stylists and employees receive training before starting to work in the salons.
- The number of franchises totals at 3,518
- The cost to open a franchise comes around $114,200-$216,000
- It is a lucrative franchise to buy because regardless of how is the economic condition, people still need a haircut usually every 4-6 weeks. Aside from this, Great Clips is the largest and fastest developing hair care brand in the world, with franchises owning 5-6 salons after an average of 5 years of involvement in the business and it is dedicated to seeing them succeed.
Is owning a Ramada franchise worth it?
- Ramada is a part of the Wyndham Hotel Group, which is one of the largest hotel groups in the world.
- This hotel group has the largest loyalty program because of the number of participating hotels due to which this loyalty program encourages visitors to come again and rack up points and rewards.
- It has 840 franchises and costs around $195,700-$13.1 million dollars to open one.
- Ramada International is a worldwide chain of over 830 midscale and upscale hotels. They have a strong support system for their franchisees, which help the franchise to develop.
- Their franchisees are offered various development incentives for new construction and conversion chain facilities.
- In addition, the PMC Commercial Trust also offers finance conventionally as well as under the U.S. Small business administration (SBA) to qualified franchisees for obtaining, building, renovating, or refinancing a chain facility. Training assistance is also provided to the franchisees.
How is Hampton Hotels one of the best?
- Hampton Hotels are owned by the Hilton Worldwide.
- Tremendous assistance is provided by Hilton to its franchises, which includes training, on-going support for launches and evaluations, as well as support for marketing.
- Hampton Hotels have 1,963 franchises already and it costs $3.7 million -$13.5 million to open one.
- Hampton by Hilton is an award-winning leader in the segment of the mid-priced hotel which has more than 1,800 properties globally. All through the US, Latin America, and Canada, the Hampton hotel franchise has more than 1600 locations.
- They have received many rewards and recognitions like World’s Most Admired Companies in Fortune Magazine, a 100 percent score on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC).
Why Menchie’s can be considered the best buy?
- Menchie’s philosophy is built around the satisfaction of the clients.
- This company prides on itself in offering excellent customer experience.
- It has 478 franchises and the cost of opening one is approximately $218,300-$385,200.
- It is an award-winning franchise. It is currently serving in more than 350 locations worldwide and has more than 350 stores throughout the U.S.A., Canada, Puerto Rico, Trinidad & Tobago, England, France, South Africa, Bahrain, Jordan, Qatar, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, China, Japan, and Australia.
How RE/MAX stands out for the best buy?
- It is a trustworthy and widely known real-estate company, due to which many people have chosen to invest in its franchise opportunities.
- It has been a leader in the industry for the past 40 years because of its worldwide recognition, a massive network of resources, and strong advertising.
- It currently numbers at 6,665 franchises and costs $37,500-$259,000 to open one.
- It offers various types of opportunities to diversify your business. They provide a comprehensive set of training and tools so as to help you successfully branch out into new areas and other markets.