Choosing the best email template for you
An email template is an HTML file that will help you in building email campaigns. All you need to do is pick a good template that suits your requirement or campaign and copy and paste the text into your email. It can be perfectly viewed on a mobile, desktop, and also on various email service providers. If you wish, you can use the same email templates by just making slight modifications to the content. Here’s more information about free email templates:
What are the benefits of using email templates?
- Free email templates will save you a lot of time. Most of the times, when you are preparing an email for your campaign, you could spend more than two hours on the same. However, when you have the designs ready, you can get them done with ease and rather quickly.
- The email templates will help you in creating a consistency for your brand, which will be reflected for your customers.
- You will be able to deliver your personal experiences with ease when you already have a template designed.
How should you choose email templates?
- Your first step toward choosing an email template is knowing the types of email campaign templates available. You will be able to choose the best email templates only when you know the different types.
- Your next step will be knowing how to communicate the message right. Yes, when you have chosen the template, you should be able to fit in the right message to convey it.
What are the different types of email templates that you can try?
There are various types of email templates that you can choose from:
- Cards or announcements
- Business letters
- Press release
- Sales or promotional
- Reviews or feedbacks
Are there any tips for using the right email templates?
- You should always make sure to pick a design that suits your requirements. Whether you are welcoming new customers or want to announce a sale, it has to be done according to the goal.
- Do not choose email templates that are too confusing. Just focus on the concept that you wish to convey to the readers; that makes it very simple for them to understand.
- If you are trying to promote the brand, you will have to make sure that you are focusing on the header. You need not focus on the website, just make sure the email is clear.
- Another important thing to take care of is balancing the text and image ratio. There should not be too much text, as people do not have time to read through too much information; at the same time, images alone may not be able to convey the complete message.
- ALT text should be used when you are using images. When you are using images in your emails, sometimes they may be displayed and sometimes they may not be. In the latter case, this ALT text will display text about the missing image.
- You should always test the email templates before you send them out. Any small mistake can damage the brand image and hence you need to test them.
What are the steps to customize an email template?
- You should first select the right template for your campaign.
- Now add your own image and remove the previous image so that you can add more about your own brand.
- You can start editing the image to fit in with your requirements.
- Then, add the links keeping in mind not to miss the ALT text.
- If you wish to add more sections or rearrange the existing sections, you can do that.
- You should check the preview of the final output on a mobile as well before you actually make it live and send it out.
What are the best websites to get free email templates?
- Send With Us
- Delivery Success
- Campaign Monitor
- Active Campaign
- 99 Designs
- Carbon Graffiti